Builders Club Advisors: Mrs. C. Hoff (ext. 2420)
Ms. D. Gregory (ext. 2113)
Motto: Building leaders
Vision: To develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
Mission: Builders Club is an international student-led organization providing members with opportunities to perform service, build character and develop leadership.
Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.
- Next meeting: after school, Friday, April 7th in the cafeteria.
- Please bring one package of plastic Easter Eggs to the next meeting. Our Easter Egg hunt (and bottle drive!) is scheduled for Saturday, April 8. Be at school at 10 am. You may be picked up at 12:30 pm
- Movie Night will is Friday, April 7th: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (PG-13).
- We will be visiting Senior Housing in Churubusco and/or Lyon Mountain in the near future. Dates will be decided upon soon.
- Builders Club dance is scheduled for Friday, May 19th.
Be sure to keep track of your community service hours. Forms are to be turned in by May 26th with 20 hours completed!